Basic Race Rules Video Explanation
1) Participants MUST complete at least 2 race checkpoints with a minimum of 10KM in total distances. Please visit ‘Race Checkpoints’ for all sanctioned checkpoints.
E.g. A participant completed 3KM for Checkpoint 1 and 7KM for Checkpoint 2, which totals to 10KM in distances. Results will be accepted.
E.g. A participant completed 8KM for Checkpoint 1 and 10KM for Checkpoint 2, which totals to 18KM in distances. Results will be accepted.
E.g. A participant completed 2KM for Checkpoint 1, 3KM for Checkpoint 2, and 5KM for Checkpoint 3, which totals to 10KM in distances. Results will be accepted.
E.g. A participant completed 5KM for Checkpoint 1 and 3KM for Checkpoint 2, which totals to 8KM in distances. Results will be rejected.
2) Participants CANNOT complete 2 checkpoints in a single run. Only a checkpoint will be considered in the run should there be more than 1 checkpoints identified during the validation process. Failure to do so, a participant shall be deemed as DQ by the organiser and no finisher’s entitlements will be provided.
E.g. A participant completed Dataran Merdeka and Tugu Negara in a single race with a total of 10KM. Results will be rejected.
E.g. A participant completed Dataran Merdeka and Tugu Negara in the first race, and completed Perdana Botanical Garden in the second race with a total of 10KM. Results will be accepted. However, in the event that there are 2 checkpoints crossed in a single run, only the first checkpoint crossed will be used for validation.
3) Participants MUST complete at least 2 checkpoints.
E.g. A participant completes 10KM for Checkpoint 1 twice. Results will be rejected.
E.g. A participant completes 5KM for Checkpoint 1 and 6KM for Checkpoint 2, which totals to 11KM in distances. Results will be accepted.
4) All participants are required to complete their race within 30 days from the date of registration. Failure to do so , the participant will be considered as DNS and no refunds will be provided. Disputes will not be entertained.
5) Participants can use any GPS-enabled tracking app to log their run.
6) A runner may complete more than 2 checkpoints. Participants may even complete all 8 checkpoints without any additional price incurred. However, results MUST be compiled and submitted in a single submission. Separate submission of results will not be entertained and only the first batch of results submitted will be verified.
7) Participants DO NOT have to follow the proposed route for each location as long as the checkpoints and distances have been completed.
8) Results can be submitted in the form of a clearly captured / screenshot of your run. Submission MUST INCLUDE date, starting time, map, distance, and duration.
10) Submitted results will be final and cannot be amended at any point of time.
11) Rejected results will be deemed as DQ and will be forfeited from the race without a finisher entitlement. No refunds and finisher's entitlements will be provided.
12) All final results MUST be submitted by 11:59PM (+8:00GMT), Sunday, 31 March 2019. Failure to do so, the participant will be deemed as DNF.
13) Rankings will be separated in two categories:
- Overall Ranking - Fastest Average Pace
- Checkpoint Ranking
14) All participants are automatically eligible for both categories.
15) Top 10 ranked participants in each category (as of 11:59PM, 31 March 2019) will receive a special prize in addition to the finisher’s entitlements.
17) All finisher’s entitlements will be delivered within a week (before Wednesday, 10 April 2019) after the race ends on 31 March 2019.
PARTICIPANTS UNDER 18-YEARS-OLD (AS OF DATE OF REGISTRATION)
18) Participants under 18-years-old requires parental consent. The Parental Consent section will appear automatically during registration. Minimum age to participate in VRace Kuala Lumpur is 13-years-old (as of date of registration).
PHOTO SUBMISSION LUCKY DRAW
19) Participants can upload their running photos during result submission for the lucky draw contest. A maximum of 3 photos will be selected for each photo submission to participate in the lucky draw.
20) Participants can submit a maximum of 3 photos with a maximum upload file size of 5MB for each photo.
21) 15 winners will be selected by the Organisers. Selected photos by the Organisers are deemed final and no dispute shall be entertained.
22) The organiser reserves the right to edit and use all submitted photos as part of its publicity material.
*The organiser reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations as deemed fit by the organiser at any point of time. All results validated by the organiser shall be final. For enquiry, please e-mail email@example.com.
*By registering and participating in VRace, you have automatically consented the Organiser the rights to publish your Name, Race Registration Number, Photos and Results.
DNF: Did Not Finish
DNS: Did Not Start
Vivo VRace Runner's Survey - Terms and Conditions
- Participants of VRace Runner's Survey are willingly providing private information including e-mail address and mobile number to the organiser. These information may be used by the Organiser for future marketing purposes.
- Selected winners of the survey are required to the provide additional information in accordance to Malaysia's law, including but not limited to Full Name, ID Number, and Address.
- Each survey participant are entitled to a special race registration discount, in which are limited to participants who have not registered for the race. Participants who have registered prior to the announcement of the survey (before 5:00PM (+8:00GMT), 2 January 2019) and its related promotion will receive an additional gift by the Organiser.
- Promo code will be e-mailed to all surveyees between 24 hours to 72 hours via the registered e-mail address in the survey form.
- Winners are selected randomly via random.org and results selected shall be final.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend the content and the terms and conditions to the survey.