1. How much is the race registration fee?
The registration fee for VRace is RM38 per participant, inclusive of all taxes and fees. Click Register to take part today!
2. Which apps do you accept?
We accept all major running and fitness apps that are GPS-enabled. Such apps include: Strava, Sports-Tracker, Endomondo, MapMyRun, Runtastic, RunKeeper, Fitbit, TomTom Sports, Garmin Connect, Mi Fit and etc.
3. Do you accept pedometers / step-trackers?
No, we only accept GPS enabled apps. If you are unsure, please contact us.
4. What type of uploads do you accept?
The screenshot of your app must clearly show the following:
- Total distance of the run
- Time (or pace) of the run)
- Route followed during run that passes through the checkpoint
- Date and time that the run was completed
5. How do I know if my race results are valid?
For your runs to be valid, two things are important: the total minimum 10km distances are covered, and you have passed at least 2 checkpoints. Make sure that your upload shows the total distances and the routes you followed on a map are reasonably close to the checkpoint of the challenge. Click here for all the checkpoints.
6. How many checkpoints do I have to complete?
You have to complete at least 2 checkpoints with a minimum total distance of 10KM. Your distance may differ for each checkpoint. However, the total distance has to be 10KM in total. Please visit Race Rules for examples.
8. Can I complete more than 2 checkpoints?
Yes, you may complete more than 2 checkpoints. The more checkpoints completed, the higher your rankings will be. Click here to visit Race Rules for more info and examples.
9. Do I have to complete 2 checkpoints in a single day?
No, you don't have to complete the checkpoints in a single day. You may separate your run based on your availability as long as the minimum number of checkpoints and the minimum number of distances are completed within the duration of 30 days from registration.
10. Do I have to follow each Proposed Route for each checkpoint?
No, the proposed route are merely for those who are unfamiliar with the area. You may run on a different route as long as the checkpoints and distances are completed.
11. When can I upload my results?
We will start accepting uploads from 21 December 2018 and will cease on 11:59PM, 31 March 2019.
12. How long do I have to complete the race?
You will be given 30 days to complete your race. Results have to be submitted within the 30 days upon registration.
13. How are the rankings determined?
Rankings are determined based on the number of checkpoints completed by a participant, as well as the total distance completed by a participant in a single checkpoint.
14. I am below 18-years-old, how can I participate?
Participants under 18 years of age (as of birthday) requires parental consent. The parental consent section will be automated upon detecting the age of the registrant.
15. Can I scoot or use powered mobility devices?
No, we encourage physical activity and we do not accept any electrical / gas or other powered vehicles.
16. When will I receive my finisher’s entitlements?
All finisher’s entitlements will be sent by Wednesday, 10 April 2019.
17. Will you be giving any finisher medal?
We will not be giving a finisher medal. Instead, it will be replaced with a Finisher Sports Bandana that will give you the opportunity to wear and show it off to your peers.
18. What areas do you ship to?
We provide free shipping to any locations within Peninsular Malaysia. As this is a geo-based race, we do not ship out of Peninsular Malaysia.
19. What type of payments do you accept?
We accept online bank transfer and credit card payment.
20. How do I know if my registration is successful?
Please check your e-mail (including your spam folder) for a confirmation e-mail upon payment received. If you do not hear from us within 2 days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. How do I participate in the lucky draw contest?
Submit your running photos during your result submission and you will automatically be entitled for the lucky draw.